The Pagosa Peak Open School board of directors will hold their regular monthly meeting on Sunday, April 9, at 4pm at the Parelli office building — the location of the new charter school — at 7 Parelli Way.
The meeting may include an executive session to discuss ongoing employee negotiations.
The public is invited to attend. There will be an opportunity for public comment at the beginning of the meeting.
Here is the proposed meeting agenda:
Pagosa Peak Open School Board of Directors
Sunday, April 9, 2017, 4:00pm
Upstairs Board Room, 7 Parelli Way
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Public comment
- Action Items
- Colorado Gives website: Discussion about allowing Colorado Gives to set up a donation account for PPOS, through the League of Charter Schools, with possible vote.
- 19th Hole Application: Discussion about Kierstan’s application for one of the 19th Hole Concert Events, with possible vote.
- Discussion about Flex Grant, with possible vote.
- Facility revisions: Discussion about adding the small office in the Parelli Building, just northeast of the School Room, as an addition to the lease agreement, with possible vote. (Aaron may need to recuse.)
- Changing the lease to clarify the “deposit” as the “first month’s rent.” (Aaron may need to recuse.)
- Declaring James Lewicki as “Finalist” in the search for the PPOS School Director, per Colorado Sunshine Law, with possible vote.
- Discussion about potential April 23 special meeting to finalize contract with James Lewicki, with possible vote.
- Discussion Items
- Board discussion about Sunshine Law
- Discussion about appointing additional Board Members
- Discussion about “Purchasing Calendar” to make sure the full Year One CCSP grant is expended in time to get reimbursed
- Discussion about Brad Skidmore as possible CPA
- Possible Executive Session, pursuant to C.R.S. 24-6-402(4)(e) Determining Positions Relative to Matters that may be Subject to Negotiations, Developing Strategy for Negotiations, and Instructing Negotiators – to discuss the pending contract with School Director candidate James Lewicki